Slightly Stoopid - with special guests Iration, J. Boog and The Movement - On sale NOW on
On sale NOWNEW BAG POLICY
NO Reentry | NO weapons
NO Backpacks | NO Purses over 8"x5"x2"
Point and Shoot Cameras ONLY
Clear Bag Policy
Due to the recent requests from tour security for increased fan screening, we are instituting a CLEAR BAG POLICY. This is a policy that has been implemented at other venues across the country along with all NFL stadiums.
CLEAR BAG POLICY:
Fans arriving to our venues must have bags that are in compliance with the clear bag policy. Bags that are not in compliance will not be stored and must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. A description of the style and size of the bags that will be allowed is below:
- Bags that are clear (see through) plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear (see through) plastic freezer bag or similar
- Small clutch bags, not to exceed 8” x 5” x 2” (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options
Stoopidhead VIP Package - $99.00 plus fees
- One premium reserved or general admission ticket (where applicable)
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive 7” vinyl copy of "Stay The Same/Prayer For You" (limited to VIP packages only)
- Specially designed tour poster (limited print)
- Slightly Stoopid beach towel
- Slightly Stoopid tote bag
- Collectible Slightly Stoopid pin
- Limited availability
- Tickets: $35.00
Waterfront Concerts is pleased to announce the return of SLIGHTLY STOOPID on their 2017 Sounds of Summer Tour with guests Iration, J. Boog, and The Movement live at the Maine State Pier onas part of the Machias Savings Bank Concert Series!
"It's gonna be a summer of madness when we the hit the road with our boys Iration, J Boog, and The Movement for the Sounds Of Summer 2017 tour," says frontman Miles Doughty. "Smokestacks and sunshine while spending the summer jamming, BBQ-ing, and hanging with friends. Doesn't get much better than that!"
The Sounds of Summer tour kicks off in Glen Allen, Va onand carries the band along the East Coast through . Slightly Stoopid will then hit the Pacific Northwest for about a week before traveling towards the southern edge of the country. Announced are 27 dates and 19 states in all including a return stop to Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, CO as well as Marymoor Park in WA and The Greek Theatre in Berkeley, CA. More dates will be announced soon. A full list of currently announced tour dates are below.
Be sure to catch Slightly Stoopid at festivals worldwide this spring and summer. Currently announced performances include appearances at US festivals Reggae Rise Up (St. Petersburg, FL), Tortuga Music Festival (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) and SweetWater 420 Fest (Atlanta, GA), and internationally at Jungle Jam (Jacó, Costa Rica), Byron Bay Bluesfest (Byron Bay, Australia), and Boomtown (Winchester, UK).
For more information on Slightly Stoopid including up-to-date tour and ticket information, visit - http://slightlystoopid.com/
NO POSTERS | NO Reentry | NO weapons | NO outside food & beverages
NO Backpacks | Point and Shoot CAMERAS ONLY | NO recorders